Mindset (growth VS fixed)
We humans have many gifts from God, the greatest of which is our ability to think, Using our minds. The way we see the world around us and how we behave towards life is our mindset.
The types of mindset are fixed and growth mindset. When we have fixed mindset, things seem too hard, negative thoughts cloud our mind and we give up easily. Surely obstacles can hold us back but if we start to avoid challenges we wouldn’t accomplish anything. Because we’re just too afraid to try.
However in growth mindset we start to believe that our goals are within reach with effort and perseverance. We start to listen to peoples feedback and rather than taking them personally, we try to improve ourselves. We start to enjoy challenges as they’re part of our journey.
So how can we change our mindset? In my opinion:
- we must change our perspectives as how we see other people.
- Nothing is perfect. If we try too hard on being the best, we would just exhaust our selves. We should just try our best according to our abilities.
- See challenges as adventures.
- You reap what you sow. if we work hard we will see progress.
- Don’t worry about mistakes and failures they are a part of life and we can learn from them.
As there is a famous quote that says “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise”. We should just not give up and try, try and try again until we succeed.